SALINEROS......WTF HAPPEN TO THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2014
Also watch you mouth piece on whom you speak on cause D-BO(C-LO) might come get on here and start D-BOing some of you cause that's the only way he can threw a fucking keyboard seen him and some one he got on.....on this board in the same foo and didn't even say or make any moves or confront him.....far as Yantz goes all he can do is rap good but not great cause we all know he can't bust a grape or a cap

Feb 12, 2014
Also watch you mouth piece on whom you speak on cause D-BO(C-LO) might come get on here and start D-BOing some of you cause that's the only way he can threw a fucking keyboard seen him and some one he got on.....on this board in the same room building and didn't even make any moves or confront him.....far as Yantz goes all he can do is rap good but not great cause we all know he can't bust a grape or a cap

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Also watch you mouth piece on whom you speak on cause D-BO(C-LO) might come get on here and start D-BOing some of you cause that's the only way he can threw a fucking keyboard seen him and some one he got on.....on this board in the same room building and didn't even make any moves or confront him.....far as Yantz goes all he can do is rap good but not great cause we all know he can't bust a grape or a cap

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
The game is crazy my thio out of sanjose Big Oso (Dale Cordova) been dropped in and out of the game i don't know how many times but its been at least 3 times he was no good then good then no good then good.
u ask the big OG'S about my thio in san jo they'll let you know he was feared by many...
long story short the games fuck up but if u with it be with it but be prepared to become a drop out at least once in your life,lmao
and kids nowadays don't think like og's do.you aint active ur a drop out.....your not active your not with it if u with it u with it till u die no matter how old u are.
to me a real one is someone who stays active till they die no matter the age.
as for myself ill stay as far away as i can from any type a gang I'm not with that.

Props: DODE and DODE
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
I ain't never heard of a cat dropping out then back in lol.
Ya well that's y I put my thio's name up peeps from San Jose will know he was no good then good call it how u want.its funny though I remember getting the call he got his face sliced up and he was no good then a about I'd sY like 2 years ago I was out in san jo with my primo and some old school east hills homies and they was saying my uncs wS all good now lmao ya so my opinion is the game is a joke play only if u want me I learned from my old uncles to stay far awY as I could that's me though.all in all a decade or so after my thio got sliced homies be saying he active a koo now.
Who know he might be no good again lol that's why I say they drop in out and back in lmao it happens:dead:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
There's Norte hoods that call other Norte hoods no good and drop outs and all kinds of shit. For example there has been at least 3 san jose Norte hoods that called WSM "no good" but wsm is still the largest and most feared and they are still around and nobody is doing shit to them.

Gangbanging is something you get into as a kid because you're bored and you're influenced to think it's cool and you want to belong to a group. But when you grow up its just lame and retarded no matter how you look at it.

I still run into "home boys" on the street that remember me from back in the day and they shake my hand and say wasup. Its only the few that never grew up that try to mug me and think I'm a dropout even though I was never from a particular hood. I hung with everyone that I considered solid.
But now I'm too busy getting money and living a good happy life to worry about that kids shit.

If you hate on someone for growing up and leaving the scumbag life, then you're just a jealous ass miserable hater that wants everyone to be a lowlife like you.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
coming from the nigga who said he doesnt mind pcing up lol..fuckin mark..if its weak to you then why even bother postin in woodies forum in general?
I don't mind it one bit. I rather be PC and sleep in my own cell by myself than to be bunked up with some faggot ass piece of shit that thinks life is all about gangs.and having to watch my back so I don't get stabbed by a "rival" or better yet betrayed by a fellow chapete and get stabbed by my own homies, which is far more common than getting stuck by a ese. I ain't with that bullshit.

But it's not like im ever going to prison anyway so I don't have to worry about pc up or what I would do if I went to jail. Miss me with that sucka shit kid

Last edited:

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
There's Norte hoods that call other Norte hoods no good and drop outs and all kinds of shit. For example there has been at least 3 san jose Norte hoods that called WSM "no good" but wsm is still the largest and most feared and they are still around and nobody is doing shit to them.

Gangbanging is something you get into as a kid because you're bored and you're influenced to think it's cool and you want to belong to a group. But when you grow up its just lame and retarded no matter how you look at it.

I still run into "home boys" on the street that remember me from back in the day and they shake my hand and say wasup. Its only the few that never grew up that try to mug me and think I'm a dropout even though I was never from a particular hood. I hung with everyone that I considered solid.
But now I'm too busy getting money and living a good happy life to worry about that kids shit.

If you hate on someone for growing up and leaving the scumbag life, then you're just a jealous ass miserable hater that wants everyone to be a lowlife like you.
Are you a romped out northe?

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
We get it dude^ u keep bashin that life. U hella mature bro haha
Funny thing is, even though I'm a troll on siccness when I'm bored. I'm still more mature than you gang bangin stuck In the 90's 16 year old mentality ass niggas.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I ain't never heard of a cat dropping out then back in lol.
not as rare as you think. there is a lot of people deemed who constantly try to sneak back in the house for as long as they can til there status is confirmed/ discovered.

but about those really back from the dead, only a C has the power to do so.