SALINEROS......WTF HAPPEN TO THEM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yantz sat this one out. He couldnt stand it anymore.

Nah but seriously, im sure hes gotta be some type of real dude or else i dont think anyone would ever work with him. I just cant fuck with it, its too much for me. I think that if youre like that and you wanna rap, then you can still do it. But u should be spitting some more conscientious shit. Not trying to act hella gangsta in ur raps and shooting the video with your shirt off hoovering around on your hoovaround scooter, waving around a gun that you cant even hold, about to shoot yourself in the face cuz your little scary movie 2 arm is bent the wrong way.

I aint mad at the guy for doin his thing regardless of whatevers wrong with him, but he did kinda set himself up to get clowned on by choosing to rap about norte/gangster shit. Cuz lets be real, if he was a sureño then you would be clowning the shit outta him. Sorry, but his just doin too much IMO. He shoulda chosen to rap about something thats everyday real life shit, that people can actually relate to...Something with a message. Idk, i guess what im saying is you could be the hardest most gangster deformed person in a motorscooter, but i dont get how hard can a deformed person in a scooter be? U cant ALWAYS be packing a gun 24/7, and when u dont have it then what can u even possibly do? Go full speed ahead and crash into a scrap with your scooter? Run over his big toe or something? I just dont get it so, i guess its just not for me.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Yantz sat this one out. He couldnt stand it anymore.

Nah but seriously, im sure hes gotta be some type of real dude or else i dont think anyone would ever work with him. I just cant fuck with it, its too much for me. I think that if youre like that and you wanna rap, then you can still do it. But u should be spitting some more conscientious shit. Not trying to act hella gangsta in ur raps and shooting the video with your shirt off hoovering around on your hoovaround scooter, waving around a gun that you cant even hold, about to shoot yourself in the face cuz your little scary movie 2 arm is bent the wrong way.

I aint mad at the guy for doin his thing regardless of whatevers wrong with him, but he did kinda set himself up to get clowned on by choosing to rap about norte/gangster shit. Cuz lets be real, if he was a sureño then you would be clowning the shit outta him. Sorry, but his just doin too much IMO. He shoulda chosen to rap about something thats everyday real life shit, that people can actually relate to...Something with a message. Idk, i guess what im saying is you could be the hardest most gangster deformed person in a motorscooter, but i dont get how hard can a deformed person in a scooter be? U cant ALWAYS be packing a gun 24/7, and when u dont have it then what can u even possibly do? Go full speed ahead and crash into a scrap with your scooter? Run over his big toe or something? I just dont get it so, i guess its just not for me.
I agree he should rap about some deeper shit.. leave the drunk driving and pill poppin alone. Comin from a gang infested area he should be rappin about the downfalls of his life, prison life, broke times, or other shady shit not just PRO NORTe everything.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
that is lightweight fucked up, but i think he kinda more meant dude runs circles around these other norte rappers.

a real stand up dude.

he's just got that flow that jumps out.

see you in hell VERSACERO @VERSACERO cuz imma burn for that lol
LOL I was joking. I couldn't stand to let that troll opportunity to slide by.

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
norte music will always be in affect...just because a genre of music isnt your taste doesn't mean that it don't have a solid fanbase of supporters..
nah bruh, the fanbase of cholo rap has gone down dramatically, especially norte rap.
people are growing up and moving with the times. creased walmart dickies and $20 cortez from the flea market and $2 bandana and some $4 locs while listening to some scrap this scrap that bullshit has died out. because you look like a goofball if you still on that type of shit.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I don't listen to homeboy music anymore but even when I did I was never into the salineros.
this,
even when i did listen to that shit, it was 2-3 artists tops. everyone else sucked and continued to suck.
now when i look back at it, that shit was awful and when i tried to listen to it again after many years of not fuckin wit it, it sounded like some down-syndrome ass shit, nigga.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
If you guys don't like yantz, you're sleeeping. The guy deserves a standing ovation for his rapping ability.
bruh, just because these fools talk about doing nortengo shit in their music, dont mean they are good rappers.
in fact its quite the opposite. they are terrible.
anyone can come out the blue, (yea i said blue ese, u gonna busta capslock on my ass?) and start making norte rap and talkin bout doing some gangster ass shit they never actually did, the norte kids that are easily influenced by it will think its hella dope.
and if they are from an actual hood and have "street cred" then they are automatically the best norte rapper alive. 99.5% of all norte rap is pure ass.
woodie was one of the few talented ones, and if he didnt rap about norte shit he would have blown up and had an actual chance at a real music career.

May 2, 2009
bruh, just because these fools talk about doing nortengo shit in their music, dont mean they are good rappers.
in fact its quite the opposite. they are terrible.
anyone can come out the blue, (yea i said blue ese, u gonna busta capslock on my ass?) and start making norte rap and talkin bout doing some gangster ass shit they never actually did, the norte kids that are easily influenced by it will think its hella dope.
and if they are from an actual hood and have "street cred" then they are automatically the best norte rapper alive. 99.5% of all norte rap is pure ass.
woodie was one of the few talented ones, and if he didnt rap about norte shit he would have blown up and had an actual chance at a real music career.
You missed the joke in that post, ese

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
nah bruh, the fanbase of cholo rap has gone down dramatically, especially norte rap.
people are growing up and moving with the times. creased walmart dickies and $20 cortez from the flea market and $2 bandana and some $4 locs while listening to some scrap this scrap that bullshit has died out. because you look like a goofball if you still on that type of shit.
dont know where u stay but in stockton theres hella active norte youngstas and ogs who stay slappin tito b, lil raider, thre4t, big tone etc..real gangsters are gonna support real gangsta music, like i said before it might not suit u well but others are always gonna keep it in rotation..woodies music is still relevant til this day out here and im sure all across northern cali.lil dee and a-wax keepin the label alive, best believe they got some shit in store that'll catch your attention..and dont know where u ben but big oso loc is a beast on the mic..

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
dont know where u stay but in stockton theres hella active norte youngstas and ogs who stay slappin tito b, lil raider, thre4t, big tone etc..real gangsters are gonna support real gangsta music, like i said before it might not suit u well but others are always gonna keep it in rotation..woodies music is still relevant til this day out here and im sure all across northern cali.lil dee and a-wax keepin the label alive, best believe they got some shit in store that'll catch your attention..and dont know where u ben but big oso loc is a beast on the mic..

stockton is a shithole bruh thats why its gang infested by lowlifes that have no future.
big oso loc is not a beast on the mic, he's far from that lol. like i said, nortays will think any nortay music is good just because its nurento rap.

if you think this jaba hutt ass nigga has gas, you have low standards

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
getting back on track yantz said that talez from da N would drop this year and as for lil teck supposedly is a drop out.

p.s. yantz can spit fire just listen to this song:

so when someone decides to grow the fuck up and do something with their life, they are looked down upon and called names and called a drop out and no good? lol
this is one of the many reasons i quit gangbangin.

props to lil teck for growing up and deciding its time to stop being a degenerate and stop chilling with lowlife scumbags.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
stockton is a shithole bruh thats why its gang infested by lowlifes that have no future.
big oso loc is not a beast on the mic, he's far from that lol. like i said, nortays will think any nortay music is good just because its nurento rap.

if you think this jaba hutt ass nigga has gas, you have low standards

coming from the nigga who said he doesnt mind pcing up lol..fuckin mark..if its weak to you then why even bother postin in woodies forum in general?

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2006
so when someone decides to grow the fuck up and do something with their life, they are looked down upon and called names and called a drop out and no good? lol
this is one of the many reasons i quit gangbangin.

props to lil teck for growing up and deciding its time to stop being a degenerate and stop chilling with lowlife scumbags.
Drop out

Feb 12, 2014
Everyone is quick to say or label a person as a DROP OUT in order to be considered a D.O you have to belong to an organization on a state prison level if any of you have been to the CDC you would know that what he should of done is stepped away from the gang life before he went to prison and he would of been alright but he realized that when it was to late so there for that makes him a piece of shit.....cause I know for a fact lots of people that walked away from that life while they where out on the streets and are excepted & respected in the hood that just part of getting your grown man on witch is done on a respectable manner and does not make them D.O's they just choose to grow up and educate them selfs and there is nothing wrong with educating yourself and growing up.....let's just keep it real do you really think that these so called NORTE RAPPERS are out there really gang banging yes some are but 99.9% of them are not or they would be in prison they might of been at one point in there life's but to say they are putting in work they would be lying to you and them selfs period......