Robert Greene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
although those are good books, i prefer more current texts. these are a few of my favorites.

1.) LIESPOTTING, a book on detecting when people are lying to you
2.) HOW TO DISAPPEAR, a which is great if you ever need to hide
3.) SURVEILLANCE COUNTERMEASURES, how to tell when your being watched or followed
4.) COUNTERING HOSTILE SURVEILLANCE, techniques on how to deal with and evade anyone
5.) MAKING & BREAKING CODES: CRYPTOLOGY, about how to encrypt messages so only you and those in the know can read them.

you can find these on amazon ,but WARNING....learning these subjects will make you extremely aware of your surroundings and overthinking situations becomes a habit, but these subjects apply perfectly for anyone in the street life
thats what everyone told me about most of these books, but i already over think everything lol

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
I've read those, also check out "The 50th Law" with 50 Cent and Robert Greene
I'm going to check this book out good lookin out.

although those are good books, i prefer more current texts. these are a few of my favorites.

1.) LIESPOTTING, a book on detecting when people are lying to you
2.) HOW TO DISAPPEAR, a which is great if you ever need to hide
3.) SURVEILLANCE COUNTERMEASURES, how to tell when your being watched or followed
4.) COUNTERING HOSTILE SURVEILLANCE, techniques on how to deal with and evade anyone
5.) MAKING & BREAKING CODES: CRYPTOLOGY, about how to encrypt messages so only you and those in the know can read them.

you can find these on amazon ,but WARNING....learning these subjects will make you extremely aware of your surroundings and overthinking situations becomes a habit, but these subjects apply perfectly for anyone in the street life
Good looking out im look for this books

thats what everyone told me about most of these books, but i already over think everything lol
^got the same problem....overthinking, strategizing, its good and bad
I'm the same way always tripping out on things i've been snitched on so I trust no one.

Jun 8, 2011
Im tryna get Liespotting as an Audiobook.. Anybody know where i can get it??
im taking a listen to The 48 Laws Of Power and Art Of Seduction.. if anybody want the audio books lemme know ill be glad to give out..

Jun 5, 2004
You can ask a person how many Robert Greene books theyve read if you want to ask them these questions without offending them:

-"Have you ever been to jail?"

-"Are you a paranoid skitzophrenic?"

-"Do you have control issues?"

-"Why do u think youre a modern Sun Tzu, but the only one that obeys you is your Shit Tzu?

-"Why are women repulsed by you?"