RELENTLESS ONE - JIGGLE_IT_FT_SNOOP_DOGG) RADIO SINGLE BAY AREA HOT 105.7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Flamer do you seriously think you're going to blow up, you think you have the mainstream sound?? you're not that good at rapping and lol at getting big names features if your dope the music will speak for itself, this retard thinks he's going platinum cause he got so and so on a track ha ha.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol at these dudes really even tempting to knock the movement at this point, By the way Snoop agreed to do a music video for the song in December and has people that are gonna launch the final video on national television including Bet/Mtv and put me on tour with him to open up shows. Thanks for checking it out but consider this just a sneak preview cuz that's exactly what it is.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
you got views, thats not the same as fans. Crazie locs got more views than you on his videos and he hasnt even recorded his song with snoop dogg yet
This faggot F @Flame408 pays for views and comments lol dude is lame as fuck, name one homeboy that fucks with him, and now them goder cats are getting him features that won't help his whack ass.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Haha what a lame. Fake it till you make it I guess. I know I'd never resort to such desperateness to look like my music is dope. If my song truly is dope people will respond and give it legitimate views and comments you hope to get. Don't fake the funk. Thats just me tho. You do you