RELENTLESS ONE - JIGGLE_IT_FT_SNOOP_DOGG) RADIO SINGLE BAY AREA HOT 105.7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Haha what a lame. Fake it till you make it I guess. I know I'd never resort to such desperateness to look like my music is dope. If my song truly is dope people will respond and give it legitimate views and comments you hope to get. Don't fake the funk. Thats just me tho. You do you
how was it working with drake

Jan 10, 2013
lmao payin for views and comments.... and callin your own shit "the movement". Never heard of Flame until last year and haven't heard a single good song

May 16, 2002
lol at these dudes really even tempting to knock the movement at this point, By the way Snoop agreed to do a music video for the song in December and has people that are gonna launch the final video on national television including Bet/Mtv and put me on tour with him to open up shows. Thanks for checking it out but consider this just a sneak preview cuz that's exactly what it is.
Good for you I guess, but nobody turns to BET or MTV to watch videos any more.

Most videos people stream on youtube now a days. And even then nothing is promised to launch past that point.

Don't misunderstand my post for hatred.

Jun 5, 2004
Good for you I guess, but nobody turns to BET or MTV to watch videos any more.

Most videos people stream on youtube now a days. And even then nothing is promised to launch past that point.

Don't misunderstand my post for hatred.
Gemini is lying flame, he made it clear that his post was, in fact, out of pure hatred...

He even posted this comment on my page

On my sacred cow's udders, i harberr deep-rooted hatred for Flame!

Nov 27, 2014
You know what's funny if he makes it to MTV he honestly makes all the haters eat they're words. I don't understand why anybody would want to stop anybody from shining that's just me tho'... Even if you don't like his music I think you got to respect him for putting in the effort. You can't be mad at that to me you all sound like the definition of haters right now. He has more videos then I will ever have. I think I could rap better then him but he still tops me because he is actually doing it. I can't hate on that at all

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i can see where you comin from..but everyone know him on here for getting punked by some real g's who actually run this board and post on here..like a snitch jacket that dont go away..come up off your talent talent or scratch a lucky lotto ticket props to him..either way yous still a chump and REAL G's aint fuckin with u..

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
You know what's funny if he makes it to MTV he honestly makes all the haters eat they're words. I don't understand why anybody would want to stop anybody from shining that's just me tho'... Even if you don't like his music I think you got to respect him for putting in the effort. You can't be mad at that to me you all sound like the definition of haters right now. He has more videos then I will ever have. I think I could rap better then him but he still tops me because he is actually doing it. I can't hate on that at all
Shut up faggot