Northern Expozure 1 Poster for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Haha nah, I sold that in an ebay auction a couple weeks ago...

Some guy named versacero or something like that paid top dollar and requested rush delivery...
Dude, after reading this I'd be a fool to not cash in on some flame memorabilia.

Jun 5, 2004
Lol in the first pic of flame talking... Who is he even talking to?

And lmfao @ the 2pac/crystal meth one... I put that on everything i love that before i even got to the 2pac part, i was thinking "wow this fool sounds like one of those dipshit niggaz that thought tupac was still alive and that they could jumble some numbers around and come up with the date he was gonna come out of hiding".

Hahaha and of course, this fool starts that bullshit "its just like tuuupaaac see 1 plus 1 is 28... 28 divided by two is 14 which is the gang i think im in but its almost close to 13, 13 is the day that carlos was born and he died at one years old, so 1 is 28 if you add 27, which is the same number as days in a month in febuary, almost, if you add one, which is 28, thats the number i started with, so that proves what i said, why do you think im so wild and badass?" Lmaooo. Not even once.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Lol in the first pic of flame talking... Who is he even talking to?

And lmfao @ the 2pac/crystal meth one... I put that on everything i love that before i even got to the 2pac part, i was thinking "wow this fool sounds like one of those dipshit niggaz that thought tupac was still alive and that they could jumble some numbers around and come up with the date he was gonna come out of hiding".

Hahaha and of course, this fool starts that bullshit "its just like tuuupaaac see 1 plus 1 is 28... 28 divided by two is 14 which is the gang i think im in but its almost close to 13, 13 is the day that carlos was born and he died at one years old, so 1 is 28 if you add 27, which is the same number as days in a month in febuary, almost, if you add one, which is 28, thats the number i started with, so that proves what i said, why do you think im so wild and badass?" Lmaooo. Not even once.

LOL, this delusional fuck thinks his new smash radio hit "jiggle it" is going to skyrocket his music career into platinum status.