New B-dawg album "the legacy continues"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i like that remix of dre dog situation critical beat on, track speak on my name..hella dope album tho..I would put this up there with any album out this year easy..good shit b dawg and m2s..sounds like a east co co records Album
fuck that shit was bothering me for hella long i was like i know i heard that beat before but yeah album is dope can play it through i don't know trust is another of my favorite tracks its a complete album which you don't see much nowadays

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
fuck that shit was bothering me for hella long i was like i know i heard that beat before but yeah album is dope can play it through i don't know trust is another of my favorite tracks its a complete album which you don't see much nowadays
Really well put album seems like an actual album that woodie would take time and put out can play it all the way through

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
It's better than Ghetto Siccness... but not better than Scarz

track 11, 13 & either track 3 or 5 are BORING on Scarz & Stripez out of 17 songs, This recent album had boring songs too but it doesn't take away the dopeness.

but yeah I heard someone say Ghetto Sickness was outdated & i do agree. Still solid but sounded dated like after 2008...