me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
lmao at postin hella shit from 2010 like its relevant now...you try way too hard to prove that your down on here, you probably are solid as fuck and a real ass homeboy like you say u are..but the way you carry yourself on here is childish homeboy,no one will take you serious with all that aggression in your posts and elementary comebacks..slap yourself and act right you running around the siccness.net like a chicken with his head cutt off..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
In tellin u cuttie keep it up punk nobody ass nigga i will have u on ur knees puto.....ur mom shoulda swallowed u sucka......i will fuk ur life off pm me ur adress punk......N thanks 4 tha promotion
Fuckin faggot.

I'd pm u my address so u could catch a fade but you're hiding in Colorado pussu.

And u stay with the gay Shit. Make sure u let your "homeboys" know you're into guys u fuckin queer

Aug 17, 2007
Fuckin faggot.

I'd pm u my address so u could catch a fade but you're hiding in Colorado pussu.

And u stay with the gay Shit. Make sure u let your "homeboys" know you're into guys u fuckin queer
Thats a bold statement.......who pulled yur pimp game card wen i had that bad Puerto rican bitch posted on here lil nigga

Aug 17, 2007
Lmfao ima vbeat u down fuk boy........u faggotz got time for gay shit like that...o loser ass niggaz get money n fuk a bitch n dont worry bout mine bitch ass punk ass nigga

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Thats a bold statement.......who pulled yur pimp game card wen i had that bad Puerto rican bitch posted on here lil nigga
Lol shut the fuck up faggot.

Lil at bragging bout one bitch posted on here when numerous sicc users have seen me in person with bitches, on webcam with bitches. And posted more than one bitch Lmao.

Fuckin square trynna brag about one bitch.

I bet Urney has gotten more pussu than you. Fuckin loser