Lil Dee Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I don't think davina or Megan or whoever else are especially talented singers, but I honestly like their ghetto ass sound. I'd never buy their solo CDs but a hook here or there is cool. It would sound weird and out of place to have an actual talented singer on a homeboy rap album. IMO at least. I don't really care considering I buy maybe one Norte cd a year.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
lol,
you sound like a catty broad bruh.... slappin on the caps locks... what the fuck are you yelling about? haha..
no one in this thread was on thier nuts except 1 person propped the guy who said you were trippin and they were "bearable on a track or two"..
why the fuck are you so emotionally invested in what these people like?

you know what you were getting at so back peddle your ass back to the safe zone with that every nationality, sex, and creed bullshit..

northerner rap supporters dont feel the need to shit on the next N's wife/artist and just let them do them ..all this delusional fandom your fighting seems like you made it up in your own head..

I am very prideful regarding my people so i asked you to clarify and responded how i felt..

you can quote me ifyou want wit a fuck you because a,b,c, and im an x,y,z but i think we're done here..
You sound like a real bitch taking some shit about singers so personal.

Sorry I hurt your tender little feelings with the caps-lock.

It must be a pain in the ass having your female insecurities control your emotions like that.

Anyway, enjoy the next Davina album.

Apr 11, 2011
I have no idea what you're talking about as far as my opinion.

All of the singers are, and have always been, awful; Megan, Nicole, Davina, etc...
You got that wrong megan can sing when it comes to vocals , i never heard nicole sing but davina now that is pure torture to sit threw a whole album of hers , that's just cringeworthy.

Feb 1, 2011
You guys can bicker all you like but for the most part Norteno rap is dead as a doornail, or I'm just out of the loop. Nine2five over there acting like he's being forced to listen to these women sing. Free enterprise buddy - anyone can put their vocals on a beat and if people buy it then that's their choice. Smart move on Dee's part with selling them on his own before the bootleggers could upload his album all over the internet.

Dec 27, 2008
Never had a problem with the female vocals on the NE songs, thought Nicole was decent on that lil dee song too. Fuck it id check out solo shit.. Well maybe.

Jan 7, 2014
i have to agree... i can't stand nichole. i got the album. and am very disappointed in it. theres maybe 2 songs on it i like. and the woodie verse is the verse from "holding on" which is a sick song. but iw as hoping for something un heard.

Jan 7, 2014
i feel Big Tone and sav it out are the last of Norte rap. as far as vocalist- I've always loved megan and davina.. hopefully on davinas new album she puts homegirl back on it

Jan 10, 2013
i have to agree... i can't stand nichole. i got the album. and am very disappointed in it. theres maybe 2 songs on it i like. and the woodie verse is the verse from "holding on" which is a sick song. but iw as hoping for something un heard.
Damn was also hoping for something unheard. Still gonna cop the album. Rapbay did say some shit about a new Woodie and NE albums being released this year but i dunno how credible that is

Jun 5, 2004
i feel Big Tone and sav it out are the last of Norte rap. as far as vocalist- I've always loved megan and davina.. hopefully on davinas new album she puts homegirl back on it
Big tone and sav it out is the last of norte rap? No.

Maybe you mean just big tone, cuz thats sav-it-outs only decent artist that i know of... And hes not dropping enough music to carry the torch by himself.

Nasty north drops hella music and its all good quality product... And theyre one of the few labels left that both nortes and regular citizens of norte calfas listen to... I think theyre the ones who will last the longest and stay relevant. Cuz theyve found a way to incoorporate their norteism into modern music that stays current, and not sound stale and out of date.

Theres a few others, but theyre more scattered out and its harder to stay at it when youre doing it alone or youre the only artist on the label thats any good and can sell records