Lil Dee Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Davina is not horrible but she needs to step her energy up... The bitch on the way u feel was decent but a little flat...

They all either sound decent but too quiet no energy, or loud and rediculous
That's because they CAN'T sing.

That low energy, melodic, talk humming they cram threw a few computer programs isn't singing. The reason it sounds loud and ridiculous when they project is because THEY CAN'T SING.

I don't get what it is with you people. It's like you all refuse to accept it's a necessary pillar of your life that people believe these broads can sing.

Take any real female singer ever and compare it to any of these women and it's not only not the same league, it's not even the same sport.

You ever notice how Aaliyah never sounded low-energy, but soulful? Not computer processed, but clear? Not screeching or cracking saved by auto-tune, but projects loudly and clearly?

I get people have different tastes and stuff and that's cool, but to look me in the eye and tell me that Davina is a great singer, you've either convinced yourself of a lie, or you don't know what "singing" is.

Everyone needs to hop off their proverbial dick.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Yeah i used to think Davina can sing but i've grown tired of her. She shouldn't be talking about "catch you slippin in the dark" either she aint about that shiesty life. It's either about her bein "on her hussal", or about not caring about haters.... aint that already what you're supposed to do?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas

I don't get what it is with you people. It's like you all refuse to accept it's a necessary pillar of your life that people believe these broads can sing.

Not sure if you meant mexican rappers in general or just the northern half of the race... either way your kinda full of shit there because it happens with most underground rappers period.

A GRIP of upstate black rappers have put on bitches who sound like shit just like the mexican bay/nor cal dudes have.. even the ones who convinced themselves they are famous, bosses, etc..

i aint ever stood up for none of the females nortenos have used...but it aint exclusively us doing it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Not sure if you meant mexican rappers in general or just the northern half of the race... either way your kinda full of shit there because it happens with most underground rappers period.

A GRIP of upstate black rappers have put on bitches who sound like shit just like the mexican bay/nor cal dudes have.. even the ones who convinced themselves they are famous, bosses, etc..

i aint ever stood up for none of the females nortenos have used...but it aint exclusively us doing it.
Mr G @Mr G ...you are kinda right, but I think the point was that some non-norteno rappers have had good singers on their album, at times mixed with shitty ones...

but the ones being held as Norteno singing chicks, or always being featured on northern albums suck & it is VERY few & far between you hear an original female singer on a nothern album that is even halfway good.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

I'm talking about YOU PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD, NORTE RAP FANS, EVERY RACE, CREED, NATIONALITY, SEX, AND ANYONE ANYWHERE WHO HAS BULLSHITTED THEMSELVES INTO THINKING ANYONE I MENTIONED CAN ACTUALLY SING. Is that clear? Some of you have the IQ of a bag of rocks. SHOW me where I said ANYTHING about any other underground rapper, mainstream rapper, back pack rapper, concept-political-clown rapper, or anyone else's singers being better or worse.

NOBODY SAID IT'S JUST NORTENO RAPPERS DOING IT. Sounds like you're taking something I said personal, your bad.

I'm saying, point blank, no subliminal messages or innuendo, DAVINA, and ALL THE OTHER FEMALES EAST CO CO HAVE USED CANT SING. Any real singer ever vs. Davina, Nicole, Megan, etc...are on entirely different planets.

It's not a race thing, a regional thing, a gang thing, a political thing. It is a fact thing.

Oct 3, 2006
I always used to think they were decent singers. But come to think of it, I think I really only like Davina's music cause I thought she looked hot, LOL.

Her singing and voice is still practically the same from when she started, and no improvement. Definitely not hating on her, especially since she seems like a real, cool down to earth person when I have met her when she first started doing shows at Gilroy and San Jo.

I guess I should have listened to S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE at the time LOL.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I'm talking about YOU PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD, NORTE RAP FANS, EVERY RACE, CREED, NATIONALITY, SEX, AND ANYONE ANYWHERE WHO HAS BULLSHITTED THEMSELVES INTO THINKING ANYONE I MENTIONED CAN ACTUALLY SING. Is that clear? Some of you have the IQ of a bag of rocks. SHOW me where I said ANYTHING about any other underground rapper, mainstream rapper, back pack rapper, concept-political-clown rapper, or anyone else's singers being better or worse.

NOBODY SAID IT'S JUST NORTENO RAPPERS DOING IT. Sounds like you're taking something I said personal, your bad.

I'm saying, point blank, no subliminal messages or innuendo, DAVINA, and ALL THE OTHER FEMALES EAST CO CO HAVE USED CANT SING. Any real singer ever vs. Davina, Nicole, Megan, etc...are on entirely different planets.

It's not a race thing, a regional thing, a gang thing, a political thing. It is a fact thing.
lol,
you sound like a catty broad bruh.... slappin on the caps locks... what the fuck are you yelling about? haha..
no one in this thread was on thier nuts except 1 person propped the guy who said you were trippin and they were "bearable on a track or two"..
why the fuck are you so emotionally invested in what these people like?

you know what you were getting at so back peddle your ass back to the safe zone with that every nationality, sex, and creed bullshit..

northerner rap supporters dont feel the need to shit on the next N's wife/artist and just let them do them ..all this delusional fandom your fighting seems like you made it up in your own head..

I am very prideful regarding my people so i asked you to clarify and responded how i felt..

you can quote me ifyou want wit a fuck you because a,b,c, and im an x,y,z but i think we're done here..