Eddie Vega from the Salad Bowl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2009
from my experience its the ones with good business ethics and the ones that are in it for the long haul that perservere. theres a lot of people out there tryna make a quick buck but those people go just as quick as they come................ at the end of the day, no matter how talented you are or how much swag you got....... hard work always pays off.

May 16, 2002
Rapper Eddie Vega was in Las Vegas last night with 2Face Entertainment CEO Fred F. Segura, when a white Cadillac pulled along the passenger side of the vehicle carrying Vega & Segura & opened fire into the passenger side of the 2008 midnight blue Mecedes Benz striking Vega several times and grazing Segura in the head.

This picture was taken by a fan moments before the shooting. More news at 11. :cool:

:cheeky:

May 16, 2002
"Terminal is the definition of my mother. As a child growing up there was things I didn't know about my parents. I'm not taking the Eminem approach, but I am venting on this project in a harsh demeanor.
My mother is heartless. Very envious and because she suffered throughout her life, she feels everybody should suffer to appreciate things. I don't know about anybody else, but I think that's sick. As a father myself now..." - Eddie Vega

Bay Undaground - Interview with Eddie Vega

May 16, 2002
daym Gemini I know it hard to lose ur parents I lost my Dad when I was 19 and thank god I still have my mom around but shes not doing too good right now. RIP to your parents and much respect for helping ur young nephews grow up to be successful men.
Thank you, Bro. It's rare that I get personal online. Especially on the Siccness, but I just did what I felt I had to do. I know that sounds cliche' but you already know I'm not saying it as a loose term.

May 16, 2002
Eddie Vega: Terminal mixtape will be available on datpiff on Oct. 7, 2014. Hard copies will also be available on our local streets. There will not be a firm price on physical copies. All that's being asked for a hard copy is a simple donation.

May 16, 2002
We released this mixtape on Oct. 7th with no video release, no digital download & just one single on ReverbNation and to my surprise it's taken off on Eddie Vega's Facebook page. We went old school on this one.

People are seriously requesting the hard copies. We had to go back & press more because I didn't think it would push that much. We didn't set a firm price on it. Simply asked for a donation and to my surprise the people flocked to it.

People have been posting pics on FB with the CD.

I am setting it up for digital download in a few weeks.