Barrio 2 Barrio Sneak Peeks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Isnt accepting pre-orders for something and not releasing it for 7 years a little bit Fucked up to the fans? Im not even tryna talk shit im asking seriously, correct me if im wrong i dont really know how that works...

But whoever accepted the preorders- dis they honestly think the project was getting wrapped up/pretty much done when they started accepting money? Did they put a disclaimer saying "warning: this might not come out for years, buy at own risk" or something like that? Or did they just swindle them like king george?

bigsmokey559

SmokeyRocker
Oct 4, 2008
I would of like a Yoc tour like we're big tone stay a lil history on the town maybe even show were woodie stayed or his studio were he recorded or lil dee tattooing it was a cool dvd I wish the Visalia part was bigger n actually show some visalianoz maybe g can give them a tour of the town bird land,loc block ,garden block , holiday homes Shit even the oval the asshole of the city

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I ran into perico once in Visa....when I had some stage time at El Presidente... the DVD's and footage since had been long recorded years before tho... I don't even think he had a camera in his hands....
Other than that I was in Alaska 04 to 08.. when all that was at its most high...

I'd love to tour and break down the town... fuck it smokey record me n well YouTube it... lol

Mar 9, 2003
Speaking of Visalia is this the dvd they were recording at the car show? I heard a lot of fools were hitting up that one fool from American Me signing autographs, asking if he really banged lol.

Jul 5, 2010
How long is the Kansas segment? I just ordered this, probly won't get it till next week. Most of the Dodge City homies that were at that show are doing time in the feds right now, out of the 23 that were hit with the RICO ACT, probably like 15 attended that show. I think that concert was in 2008. Well I guess that's one good reason it took so long to get released y'all, they could of used that footage as evidence in the federal court room, lol. See perico don't feel too bad, your procrastination actually worked out, in Kansas at least, lol