Barrio 2 Barrio Sneak Peeks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
Florida, Georgia, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado & Mexico WOULD ALL MAKE GOOD FILMING LOCATIONS FOR ANOTHER BARRIO 2 BARRIO DVD.

Aug 26, 2010
i didnt get to go to germany this time, but maybe next. lol. i previously had no plans to do a part 3 but after this im considering making another IF i can get out of state more and possibly out of the country. i would like to visit with Silent most of all in Lawrenceville and the surroundign areas and im tring to see about going to Mexico but mi espanol es muy pocito (in my white guy voice) lol
hopefully you can upgrade the camera homie

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
o i will bro. i swear, the way technology moves today the hottest item on the market aint shit next year. bout my camera for over 3 racks about 4 years ago and now an HD camera can be bout for less than a rack. Im really hoping to get the Canon 7d and a mac to edit on. lets see how sales do.

Mar 17, 2010
Shit I know Tito wanted me to setup a Lil concert for em out here n tx most the homies got locked up tho.. If I spread the word n looks like shit might go good come out perico to Odessa wit em