Barrio 2 Barrio Sneak Peeks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
For this DVD I kind of wanted to go places no one has been to and I know in the last DVD sj had a big segment. In b2b ur going to see and follow the lifestyle of homeboys on the streets and homeboys in the rap game and you'll see the effect it's having. This DVD took so long cause I'm only 1 guy who films, interviews, directs and pays to get all these things done. Time and money came from me not to mention all the setbacks and fall outs this lifestyle brings

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
i didnt get to go to germany this time, but maybe next. lol. i previously had no plans to do a part 3 but after this im considering making another IF i can get out of state more and possibly out of the country. i would like to visit with Silent most of all in Lawrenceville and the surroundign areas and im tring to see about going to Mexico but mi espanol es muy pocito (in my white guy voice) lol

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
i didnt get to go to germany this time, but maybe next. lol. i previously had no plans to do a part 3 but after this im considering making another IF i can get out of state more and possibly out of the country. i would like to visit with Silent most of all in Lawrenceville and the surroundign areas and im tring to see about going to Mexico but mi espanol es muy pocito (in my white guy voice) lol
you need a translator let me know my spanish is on point I didn't get a B- in AP Spanish 4 for nothing lol and if you do decide to do a part 3 I'll hit up my homies in Gilroy to see if they're down to be a part of it so you can do a segment in Gilroy and bring out the homeboy rappers from the town we got a lot of talent out here so If your interested let me know so we can make it happen