WIKILEAKS "POISON PILL" IS UFO DISCLOSURE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

Miro

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2006
from what i read that document isn't going to be that interesting. In other wikileaks news Julia Assauge has stated recently something about releasing the names of Arab leaders with CIA ties!

May 9, 2002
Here is an intriguing post from that page:

Wikileaks = the CIA (although Julian works for the British).

The program is their way of disclosing UFO data without taking responsibility for the long-standing cover-up. They are also trying to psychologically prepare the public for inevitable large scale sightings.

Sep 25, 2005
“These files contain explicit evidence of a CIA – UFO conspiracy,” said Jonas Phelps, a noted UFO researcher in Los Angeles. “The content of these files is simply explosive.”
Couldn't find anything on this "noted researcher" Phelps besides his quote about these "top secret" files.

“The documents are focused on a cabal between Arab leaders, the CIA, and extraterrestrials,” said Jim Strayer, a private intelligence analyst based in Santa Monica.
Can't find anything on Strayer either. And exactly how would this amateur gumshoe get his hands on these top secret files? He'd be dead.

I'm not buying it.

Sep 25, 2005
Wikileaks = the CIA (although Julian works for the British).

The program is their way of disclosing UFO data without taking responsibility for the long-standing cover-up. They are also trying to psychologically prepare the public for inevitable large scale sightings.
If the end goal is to institute the one world govt etc. then it would be counterproductive to psychologically prepare the public. The plan would work better if the public was shocked and in fear.

"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order, tomorrow, they will be grateful!. This would especially be true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing man fears is the unknown. when presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a world government" -1991 -Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

Dec 25, 2003
I think this; if you are predisposed to belief in aliens, one world govt., etc., you will be into this shit. If not, you will likely discount it, as I have.

With all the amateurs and shit watching the stars in concert with the US Govt., I really doubt there has ever been anything real involving any sort of extraterrestrials - at least not in the concrete sense.

Not to shit on your post though H. Word up.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Couldn't find anything on this "noted researcher" Phelps besides his quote about these "top secret" files.

Can't find anything on Strayer either. And exactly how would this amateur gumshoe get his hands on these top secret files? He'd be dead.

I'm not buying it.
I couldn't find anything on them after I initially read the article. I think the writer is making this shit up or those are fake names.

I think this; if you are predisposed to belief in aliens, one world govt., etc., you will be into this shit. If not, you will likely discount it, as I have.
You may have a point.

With all the amateurs and shit watching the stars in concert with the US Govt., I really doubt there has ever been anything real involving any sort of extraterrestrials - at least not in the concrete sense.
Define "concrete sense."

Not to shit on your post though H. Word up.
It's all good, pimpin. I was just posting the shit because I found it while actually reading that site and then I did a search and saw it on a lot of "conspiracy" sites, but no one had any solid leads on who the guys in the article actually are.

Sep 25, 2005
I couldn't find anything on them after I initially read the article. I think the writer is making this shit up or those are fake names.
Trudat- unfortunately in the UFO field some folks just LOVE to make shit up to add credibility to their story, no matter if it's fake or not.:knockout:

Then the shit catches on like wildfire and becomes an accepted urban legend or conspiracy theory. :ermm:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Are we the only living beings in the multiverse?

There must be some other lifeforms in deep space

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
Doesn't mean those beings would ever have the capability of visiting us.
The properties of space/time and functioning of reality in general are alot "weirder" than we think. We've been raised to look at reality in a very concrete "point a to point b" manner, but from the time einstein began his work with relativity up until discoveries scientists have had today a whole new model of reality has come about and it's implications are very interesting. I would say Drake's Equation is a modest way to form a hypothesis about other life in the universe. That, coupled with the fact that space and time very well might be of an infinite magnitude the possibilities are limitless.

So true: Doesn't mean those beings would ever have the capability of visiting us. But if you make that statement the opposite position is also automatically born.... doesn't mean those beings would NOT have the capability of visiting us.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
WHY would they WANT to visit?
Exactly. As technologically advanced as we are, we are much less spiritually evolved as a whole. We're a bunch of monkeys with nuclear/biological weaponry, any intelligent race capable of traveling here would see that plain as day.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
the only reason id see an advance alien race coming here is to help us with the pollution and maybe show us new ways to feed the hungry and eradicate disease. or mayeb they came by already and said nope you guys aint worth saving maybe 70 - 80 years ago not now though.. duces.. oh wait lets prob sum hillbillies. then cut out... yeeee haaa

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
the only reason id see an advance alien race coming here is to help us with the pollution and maybe show us new ways to feed the hungry and eradicate disease. or mayeb they came by already and said nope you guys aint worth saving maybe 70 - 80 years ago not now though.. duces.. oh wait lets prob sum hillbillies. then cut out... yeeee haaa
Why do you assume that their intentions would be benevolent?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
im associating thier intelligence with compassion... but if you look at it from a human perspective its the opposite. we are smarter than any other animal on here and look how we treat them. so i have nothign real to base my assumption off of except funky movies from the 80's and 90's.... but if they wanna enslave/destroy us they dont have to wait the could do it now. are they gonna be romantic and wait till 2012 to f us over? or help us? thats a whole other subject tho.

lets say they are here like the wiki leaks say. if they aint hooking us up with tech and other stuff are they conspiring with the wealthy to maybe jack us up later?? idk... maybe thats why over all moral and trust in our GOV just gets lower and lower every election...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
if aliens were truly advanced life forms with amazing capabilities and able to travel to the far reaches of the universe....

they should kill off humans before we manage to space travel ourselves and colonize other planets and do this...

...all over again