White guy tells me that he likes blacks but he doesnt like niggers...explanation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
I laughed at him and told him that he was a racist peice of shit. He tells me that he's not racist. I said whats the difference? You like blacks but you dont like niggers? Racist.... you are

His explanation
A black man is a man that does not act hood. He has proper grammer and he doesn't dress all hood.

A nigger is a black man that dresses hood but is not from the hood. He talks hood but he's not from the hood.

I told him that he was being way judgemental. He said he was not. This guy is a faggot. He also believes that operation hood stings...driving around a truck with a bunch vcr's in the back freely to grab by ghetto kids then locking them up for theft is right. I said there just kids and thats wrong... he called me a liberal and said that ghetto kids are fucked up in the head and they will never change unless they choose change other then that let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives. He doesn't agree with helping them.

This guy wants to become a politician. He's around my age.... 17... its scary to know that people like this wanna become politicians.

Is he right? :ermm:

Dec 2, 2004
This all started...

I went over to this table where my friends sits at. Ive only been over their a couple of times. A table with 4 white dudes. I was talkin to my friend about what time i work tommorow. Then i asked one of his white friends if i can see the sports page. He gives it to me and i sit down and start readin through it. Then all of sudden jarome comes over and ask me when the cavs next game was. Then he asked everybody at the table on who wanted to bet on the cavs game... we started talkin about who was gonna win game 3. After that.. jarome left went back to his table. Then this guy made a comment to one of the white dudes and was like "i hate that faggot. why was he even over here? did he not see me glare at him?"... i look at him and i said "you got a problem with black people?" then he said what i posted up top... he likes blacks but he doesnt like niggers...

Sep 29, 2003
lol^^

you automatically assumed he was hating on you because u are black, typical. if he called you a 'faggot', that doesnt necessarily mean he was judging u based on your skin color. now, if he called u a 'nigger' or somethin else, then i could see you being justified about him being racist...

Dec 2, 2004
i should of asked him what he thought about the difference between a normal white guy and a redneck.... it's so retarded. i can care less how a dude dresses or acts. as long as hes not an asshole then he's cool with me. this dude just hates people if the act certain way or dress a certain way then he doesn't like em wheather your an asshole or not.

Dec 2, 2004
^But this man straight up called him a nigger behind his back. It's one thing to be racist but to do it behind thier back. They need to be smacked the fuck up.

Dec 2, 2004
Yea i should of.... i made this thread because i wanted to see your guys input on this. You guys think he's right? does anyone else feel this away torwards races?.... geee quick to give this thread the boot lol

I don't know if he was right or wrong. Him calling him that behind his back was what got under my skin. But he had a reason. Was his reason right. Do you guys AGREE?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Anybody that discriminates against someone else is an ignorant piece of shit. If you really care, next time stand up for that dude or whoever is in that situation. Your friend or guy you were sitting with is a BITCH. He obviously doesn't know much, I mean you did say he was a jock type right? I can't stereotype but from what you've said, he seems to fit the typical jock stereotype-as far as being smart, the racist shit is just ridiculous. If it bothers you that much, speak up and say something about it at the time, stand up for what you believe in. Dude might try to act hard, but he's still a stupid bitch.

Feb 14, 2006
[-KoRp$-]559 said:
Im suprised IF your black.... most folks I seen will smash on hearing the word "nigger"..
THANKS for saying that. i dont understand. cuz if i was black,and someone said they didnt like niggers, but they liked blacks,ida fucked em up. fuck it,ida done it regardless. i hate that fucking word. i have lots of black friends and theyre down with me. family type of shit. fuck that bitch ass muthafucka.

Mar 9, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
A black man is a man that does not act hood. He has proper grammer and he doesn't dress all hood.

A nigger is a black man that dresses hood but is not from the hood. He talks hood but he's not from the hood.
What about a black man who dresses hood and talks hood and is actually from the hood? He probably didn't want to include them anywhere for fear of getting his arse kicked.

I know a few people who have similar perspectives - they consider that there are two types of aborigines in Australia. He calls 'normal' aborigines 'Aboriginies', whereas those who hang around town asking everyone for money, sniffing petrol and drinking cask wine are 'Coons' - I don't understand why they should be given different titles - just like every race, the majority are good people but there's always some fuckheads. It's like calling white people caucasians and fuck-head white people 'rednecks' or 'crackers' & calling asians 'Asians' while calling fuck-head asians 'gooks' or 'slope heads' or something. I don't see the point.