What Qualifies Your Input Here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
thanks exxco, shit, i aint done it yet, but getting in is half the battle, now i just have to not pop off at my professors and write a book and i'll be straight.

Apr 8, 2005
im 18, graduating high school through a high school completion in a couple weeks, school was never really my thing because i was always more interested in theory, and things that can never be explained, spiritually and otherwise.

i grew up in a 5 bedroom house hold with 11 other family members. my moms is a christian, but none of my other family members are. im an only child, i was really close to one of th three cousins i grew up with, i considered him my older brother and he recently is doing a five year sentence for some dumb shit. met dad once while he was in prison, i was like 3, so i dont remember it. as far as i know hes back in there, but thats not my problem, all i know is that in 18 years, the only time i got to see him is when my mom tracked him down, and found him locked in a cement box with no choice, but yea. as you can see i grew up very poor, but i cant complain, i have no business being wealthy, i dont need anything more than a place to stay, some food, and decent cloths. now im doing lovely in a duplex with a couple room mates, having spending money in my pocket, and obviously an internet connection.

i was raised christian, but i dont follow any ideology, because i dont believe ANYONE is special enough to know the answer to such illusive questions. i believe in a creator, and i call him god for lack of a better name, and i believe in jesus and what not. i stopped going to church, because like most of you, i got fed up with the hypocrisy and i believe there are too many fakes in this world plotting and getting me paranoid for me to go see a group of them in a building claiming they can talk to god and have him answer my questions.

i enjoy learning and or discussing anything that is open ended for opinions, therefor the other person engaged in the conversation has the possibility to open me to new points of view, or different ways to look at something.

i may come off as a know it all, or as a bitter person at times, but i just mess around, when a subject is boring me due to all the bashing and what not, and ive tried to be civil, but it doesnt work, i feel i should at least get some amusement from it, so i join in the shit talking and what not, just for laughs.

Apr 1, 2008
18. Grew up in California, several different areas. First 8 years was in a small town, Lathrop, near Stockton and Manteca. My parents got divorced because my mom was a heroin addict and my dad was sick of it. My father left, and my mom found another man. They never married, but were together for several years, so I considered him my step dad. He was a heavy user, so he got my mom even deeper into the shit. He was an alcoholic also, and he used to beat the shit out of me and my bro. I brandished a large knife in his face and told him I will fucking kill him if he keeps doing that shit, and he straightened up a little, atleast with the violence. The rest of my family found out about this shit going on, and had us moved in with our father, to the Point Sur Naval Facility, in Big Sur, California. I was around 12 then. Nothing really happened here, and about 4-5 years later, my parents got back together, went to vegas and remarried.
It was really nice to live with my mom and dad again. But it didnt last long. My mom got into heroin again, and ended up quitting. This is where things got shitty. She is bipolar, and a schizophrenic, and she landed herself into a mental hospital. This was only about a year and a half ago. I would get calls from her, and she would be pretty hysterical, saying that the workers there are raping her and they are going to kill her. That shit was pretty fucking hard to listen to, whether true or not. After a month or so in the luny bin, she was decently sane again, and was sent to a normal rehab place, Genesis House in Seaside. All of this, my father was paying for, and it made him go broke. He was laid off in 06 and never re-hired, so he spent all of the money he planed to retire on trying to get her better. We lost the house we were renting in may of last year, and my mom was out and clean by then. She rented a room from another one of her sober buddies in Seaside, and my father went to Utah to live with his daughter from a previous marriage.
I bummed around until I graduated in June, staying at different friends houses for a week or two at a time.
In November of last year, I enlisted into the United States Marine Corps, and in December, tore a ligament and was sent home for 6 months.
When I got home, I didnt really have a home. I wasnt allowed to live in my friends houses anymore, the two main people I stayed with, one of them, their parents didnt want me to stay there( his girlfriend had moved in during my trip to boot, so they didnt have enough room) and my other homies landlord said if he has anyone staying there for more than 2 weeks, the rent will have to be raised. So, I had to come out to lame ass park city, Utah and live with my uncle. And that is where I am now.
I dont think I am really smart or anything like that, but I am interested in the pursuit of knowledge and experience, I want to travel to many places around the world and see the different sights there are to see. I like exploring, the world, and my own mind. I enjoy taking psychedelic substances and going into a meditative state to explore my subconscious. It is very enlightening. I have had one "out of body" experience, it was actually more like an out of mind experience, I didnt even have thoughts. I was just a thing, floating through the universe.
Oh, and I am not religious in any way. I do not believe in any sort of afterlife or higher power, whether good or evil. I do not even believe in the words good or evil, since they imply there is a higher power.

Jul 7, 2008
I'm a mistress of Bill Gates and I kiss the ground he walks on...Totally dependent on Windows coz I can't get any stuff working in Freebsd. hehehe...

Anyway, I'm a pre-law grad, economics, and currently a student of interior design, my second degree and my solution to boredom.

Currently raving about the love of my life and and lusting on my Professor who is damn good-looking.

What qualifies me to post? boredom.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com

From the hood, been to prison (yea thats state prison) and found the right path in life. I'm a republican/conservative and formal hardcore liberal. My previous fucked up ways led me to be real, now I want to share what I have learned from trial and error.

Nov 4, 2009
supremeessays.com
What Qualifies Your Input Here

If so, can I work a deal? I need something translated - I tried to use an online translator but dont have all the characters on my keyboard to input and so Im not getting far with it.

Im willing to trade some of my store product Can anyone help me? Id send you a jpg of the two page article.

Thanks for looking

What Qualifies Your Input Here

If so, can I work a deal? I need something translated - I tried to use an online translator but dont have all the characters on my keyboard to input and so Im not getting far with it.

Im willing to trade some of my store product Can anyone help me? Id send you a jpg of the two page article.

Thanks for looking

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I'm a 28 year old, half white/half Mexican male. Been married 4 years, father of 2 sons.

I grew up in Watsonville California until I was 11 then moved to Oklahoma City. I hated school and did poorly once I'd warmed up my father to the idea that I wasn't going to do well in school. I barely passed school actually but one of the only people out of my group of friends that did pass.

I was in a gang in Watsonville when I was 10. I moved to Oklahoma thinking that things would get better, my dad and his girlfriend were pushing a grip of drugs outta the house. I grew up way faster than I wanted to. I was either around drunk/high people all the time or alone for the most part. I basically raised myself after about age 14 realistically. Luckily my dad was still paying the rent.

I joined the US Coast Guard when I was 18 outta high school and sent to NY a few days after 9/11 happened. I learned a lot about life and what not to do but I also was fully independent. I learned what seemed like an infinite amount of knowledge in this time. Became a fully devoted follower of Christ. LEarned a trade of being an Electronics Technician and excelled at it. Also became an E-5 right around my 20th birthday and was a supervisor of sorts to people 6-10 years older than me.

I also ran through a grip of women in this time. Learned that it was also a bad idea but learned a lot about psychology from all the messed up women I met.

Moved to San Diego when I got out, completely on faith. I didn't know anyone there but God showed me over and over that I should move there. I wasn't sure why and left a stable career behind and a bunch of money on the table that I coulda had to reenlist and move closer to family. Met a GRIP of friends within the first 2 weeks of moving to San Diego, some I still have to this day and that was 6 years ago. Still ended up thrashing a bunch of women. Life got worse in what was seemingly a direct result of my sins.

I ended up broke and almost homeless. Found a great roomate and got married about a year later.

Still sorta work as a technician for a cable company. Started seriously considering making rap music and put out a free cd to tell people about all my struggles and the hope, love and forgiveness there is through Jesus Christ.

Feb 1, 2011
I consider myself an intellectual person and also open minded although I've been told I'm as arrogant as they come. I'm here to read, read and give solid input. Stay up folks.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've been there and have done everything anyone can imagine except for gay sex and (hopefully not) murdering someone.

I'm a high school dropout that actually got a college associates degree, I love history and politics and I cam relate to just about any individuals conundrum - because 99% of the time I was in that position at one time or another.

I suppose being a capitalist would probably work against me here which I believe is epic irony.

I'm also a DJ/Rapper/Beat Maker and reputable when it comes to selling underground rares.

I'm a fucking menace to society - in a good way tho.

It is what it is....

However I suppose some of the older posters are familiar with me anyways considering I have been a member here for the last 8 years and even before that when this was the 9-1.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've sold at least 1,000's cds here but most in the 5-25 dollar range but I have sold a few mega-rares maybe 20-25 or so.

I haven't sold much for a while or over the past 2 years but those who have been around know me..

Most of my customers are Europeans and the price to ship to Europe is really gone up at least 3x using the USPS.

It's certainly a business I would like to get back into slowly...

My main forte is rare Chicago Rap and DVD's and everyone knows this - at least on the classified thread.

I've been around since 2006 and have had a problem or two but nothing major that would jepordise my business. I have product now but the economy sucks so.... Nothing enough to justify US shipping.