What Qualifies Your Input Here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
What's your education backaround? grad. hs in 2000 with excessive credits but a 1.6 gpa. AA from heald, currently working on my ba in bus. admin. with concentrations in international business and marketing.
Interesting life experiences? quite a few experiences, would rather classify them as illegal, disturbing, damaging, crazy, etc.
Age? 23
Marital status? single
Kids? none
Areas of interest or study? all kinds of shit.
Self-taught? on some things.
What's your cultural backaround? daughter of two nicaraguan immigrants.
Spend time abroad? been to mexico, nicaragua, and various countries in europe.

not sure if that makes me "qualified" but i sure like to read.

~k.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Hutch said:
I didn't finish high-school - I found drugs and girls far more educational than what teachers had to offer. After spending several years fucking around and having fun I realised that I needed to change my life in order to become a useful member of society.
Same for me. 26, born and raise in Hamburg, Germany. Lived also in the States for a year and moved to Xiamen, China almost two years ago. I am engaged and will get married next June. I was just promoted to become the General Manager of the Hongkong based company Seneca Int'l Trade Ltd., which is responsible for Quality Control. The company is a subsidiary of a German Trading company for which I started workin in 2000.
I have been to China of course, Taiwan, Hongkong, Vietnam, all European countries except for some eastern Europe ones, the States, Canada...

I don't post here too much, because it can get very tiring and time consuming arguing with people who don't know what they are talking about and don't even accept the facts that people post...but I enjoy reading some of this shit on here...

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
wow ok, i like these ones...ok born in bosnia, lived there for 5 years, moved to croatia because of the war in ex-yugoslavia, after 2 years went to germany, until 13(4 years) been fairly poor from 5-13, was on welfare in germany, family got kicked out cause no jobs to keep immigrants, came to usa, lived here ever since, went through high school pretty badly, mostly a straight F student, until last year when i even made honor roll with a 3.06 gpa, but ended up getting kicked out of high school for stupid shit which caused me to almost get a felony,(though they did give me my diploma) which is giving me problems in aquiring citizenship, currently 20 years old, single, no kids, no g/f, will look into community college for sound engineering have absolutely no beliefs in religion, hate every single one of them, mostyl cause it caused the war in home country, and dont see a reason to follow someone elses life, have a very interested mind in music, plan to get involved in it from a technical point. have a brother whos quite fond of some religion, dont know what, i think its satinism :| he reads books about witch craft, intelligence runs in my genes, but im the only one in family who stopped caring after a while because of major depression cause by confusion and higher expectations only to end up as the so called great and free country, the US and A, and never plan on being in army/navy/AF1/ or any other govt militia as long as bush is running the country

May 1, 2003
kingsvillektp said:
Gathering of Minds is a crunk lil section, but there are too many people that put down your inputs and try to make you look stupid just because you think a certain way.

(In Samuel L. Jackson Voice!) THAT WASN'T THE MUTHA FUCKIN QUESTION!

lol. Just givin you a hard time.

Nov 4, 2002
26 years old. born in Alameda raised in Hayward, lived in the TL in San Francisco now reside in the Fruitvale district in Oakland. Full Filipino half Tagalog/Visayan. No kids. Don't do drugs, smoke cigs and drink a lot of alcohol. I am also a high school drop out since junior year 1997. Recieved some sort of GED or diploma from a juvenile detention facility program. Attended junior college at Chabot and recieved an AA and have been fucking around in San Francisco State University since 2003. i work a full time white collar job and am of full time status in school. Other than the states I've only been to the Philippines and South Korea. I've traveled all over New England and the mid states of the East Coast, been to Las Vegas 5-6 times and through California as far north as Tahoe to as far south as Orange County.

Nov 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I was born and raised in Baldwin County, Alabama. I lived about 20 minutes from the beach and a large tourist area (Gulf Shores). Anyways I am the oldest of 4 kids. My mom left the family when I was 12 to marry a guy from Australia she met on the internet (some Jerry Springer shit) leaving me to kinda be the mother to my 2 brothers and sister. My Dad remarried my freshman year of HS and I never got along with my step mom. My sophomore year I began to get into drinking and smoking weed heavily. By my junior year I was rolling every weekend and then doing coke and crystal to keep me awake through the workday on saturday and sunday. I graduated with an advanced diploma in HS and was offered a Scholarship through Army ROTC ( I was in ROTC all 4 years of HS and held a top leadership position) Being stupid and wanting a break from school I decided to wait. I moved out from my Dad's 2 weeks before graduation and lived with my best friend who had graduated the year before. The next year and 1/2 was a constant party but I was unhappy because nothing was getting accomplished in my life. I finally decided to quit all the drugs I was doing despite my friends telling me that I couldn't do it. I then joined the Army and became a soldier in the Chemical Corps. I have went to additional schools in the Army for Biological Detection and Chemical Recon. I spent the first 2 years of my career in Korea in a biological detection unit and being over there kinda changed my opinion on a lot of things. Before that I was kind've a closed minded American. But there are so many beautiful cultures in the world that lots of folks don't get to experience. In Korea kids could walk the city streets by themselves and it was no big deal. There wasn't a fear of child predators. During my time there I was promoted to sergeant and was given a leadership position. But anyways after 2 years there I fell in love with the people but I really didn't like the 2nd Infantry Division (who I fell under) so instead of volunteering to stay for another year like I did after my first year there i decided to come back to the states. Now I am stationed at Fort Hood in a chemical recon platoon and we are slated to go to Iraq next year. I do not agree with the war but am gonna do my best to look out for my soldiers and try to do something good amisdt that fuckin mess.

Aw man. 27 years old. Born in Williamsport, PA. Still in weak ass Pittsburgh. lol People think I'm latina all the time, but I'm actually black, German, Austrian, Hungarian, & Slovak. I have 3 sons (10 yrs, 3 yrs, & 2 months). Super single, don't really wanna get married. Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems from Kent State University, MBA from Point Park University, and working on Doctor of Science in Information Systems & Communications. Right now I teach IT classes at ITT Technical Institute. But when I grow up, I want to be a university professor, and possibly even the Dean. I've never been abroad (I'm afraid they might not let me come back! lol), but I'm extremely interested in Egyptian culture and history.

I've been in school for a long time, but most of the stuff I know is self-taught. Even though I teach IT, I'm far from a techie. I'm more like a nerd of all trades lol. I read about new stuff all the time. I just recently found out that teaching is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing, and I wouldn't be happy doing anything else (besides the fact that I NEVER work 9-5).

Even though I have a lot of book smarts, I was also involved in a lot of bullshit in the streets too. I've had my cousin get killed walking 15 feet behind me, my son's dad was killed when I was pregnant, blah blah blah. I even went to jail for a couple days. I was facing 4 felonies & a misdemeanor. This year I beat everything & pled guilty to the misdemeanor so I would only get probation for a year & then it would not be on my record.

So I think I'm a pretty well rounded person. I'm very open minded & I like to try to see all sides to an argument before choosing a side. And like Canibal Crow (did I spell that right?), I don't take part in religious debates b/c I haven't come to a solid conclusion about religion yet.

All in all, I think I'm really a nice girl. lol =)

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
26 years old. Born and raised in Kansas City, KS. Grew up in a very poor home with both parents in a abusive relationship. Have 1 brother and 1 sister.

Always big into sports, played baseball all my life and in my 9th grade-10th grade year was a high prospect and was being scouted by the San diego Padres. Broke my ankle at the end on my Sophmore year (playing in a church basketball tournament, thanks GOD!!) and needed surgery. Was never the same athlete after that. Got my girlfriend (who is now my wife) pregnant at the age of 17. We had a son whom I have always been there for and taken care of. Got married at the age of 18. ( Yea 18 years old) So I went through all the bullshit at a young age in life. Bought a house at 20, bought a brand new car (2 miles on it) at 20. Have never been late on 1 payment. Never!!!! how many of you can say that? I believe that you reap the benefits of your hard work and sacrafice. I got a job as a mechanical drafter when I was 18 and worked for a very racist (Middle Eastern) man. I quite after being there for 1 year and have been here at my job for over 6 1/2 years.

I am currently trying to sell my house and paid off my car. I want to have more children but just currently re-enrolled into college studying Civil engineering Technology ( Its an AAS). I hope to be done by the time I am 27 so I can start having more children. I believe that you should plan things out so you can prepare yourself for them. I am a very proud Mexican-Indian. My bloodline flow from Michoacan, Mexico, where my grandfather is from and I have a strong tarasco Indian look to me. I believe 3 things get you by in life:

Family
Education
Responsiblity (Work)

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
22 years old, born and raised in Pleven, Bulgaria, finished high school there

Right now junior at MIT, Course VII (Biology), That's what I've been doing for most of my life and I plan to keep doing the same thing as a university professor some day, maybe 8-10 years from now

I was very good at soccer back in the day (and I still am) but I figured it out I would never make it on a professional level and chose science instead (I've been interested in science from the minute I learned how to read)

I believe only in what's supported by logic and the scientific method. I was not exposed to any religion when I was little but I was not exposed to any openly atheistic influences either. When I was about 10 I realized that what science says absolutely disagrees with what all religions claim so one of the two philosophies must be false and it was obviosuly the religious way of thinking that didn't match reality. That's why I qualify myself as a radical atheist. I think the mission of science (and all people working in it including me) is not only to discover the laws of nature but also to free ordinary people from superstitions and myths.

Right now I am working on cell cycle checkpoints control. I am also very interested in chromatin remodelling and regulation of transcriptional activity, non-coding RNAs, signalling networks and developmental biology.

No kids (and I don't plan to have any any time soon)

May 12, 2002
25 years, born and raised in the Salinas Valley. Left to Hi-Tech out in phx in 2000. Then I got sick, had to leave school for a while. Went Back, finished. Got my degree in architectural drafting. I got a 4 year old son who lives in Texas with his mom, which is why I bought a house out there. To be by his side. Life has been full of speed bumps, and ruts. But everything seems to be headed my way at this point. I got a kick as job, which I can't really explain what I do, but I'm working on changing the way we look at something.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Im 25 lived in Born and raised in Salinas Ca, Was recently residing in Las Vegas- back in Salinas. Married with 2 boys (2 yrs and the other 9 months). I went to Heald Business college after high school in an attempt to obtain resources to gain a career after completion. I now work for HSBC Card Services in the Fraud Dept.

I also produce and write music. I've appeared on albums with Gonzoe, Assassin and a few local joints in the Monterey Bay. I've also started on a spiritual path for the truth. I thought Christianity was for me, but after studying other religions, I'm starting to question things. I'm very open minded and like to look at the bigger picture from all angles.

Jul 31, 2002
lol. hmm, justifying my qualifications to offer wisdom.. ok grown ass woman 32 years old. grew up on the central coast, Watsonville and Santa Cruz kicked it in San Jo a lot when i was a teen. Been through a lot of crazy shit, visited hospitals and prisons a lot. really not trying to prove my street credentials anymore, that's so far behind me now, but i done lots of crazy shit, loved fearlessly, survived heartbreak, went from high school drop out to PhD student. Sacrificed the comfort of home and homies to provide a better life for my son by leaving Cali at 25 and moving to bumfuck washignton where i started from scratch. apparently i did good, coz i finished my AA and moved again to go to a university, where i just graduated with a BA in history and minors in Africana Studies and Chicano Studies, and now got into and offered funding for 2 PhD programs, which ain't that easy. So i will hopefully be getting my PhD the same year my son graduates from high school and his college education will be easy and automatic. I changed the legacy for my kids through sacrifice, perseverance, and hard work. I study the history of slavery in other countries and compare it to the United States' own legacy left by slavery. I get to travel for school and truly study the history and culture of other countries, not just stay in hotels and be part of the oppressive capitalist machine. I am an active MEChistA. I speak Spanish and Portuguese. I plan to visit the Bahamas, Panama and Jamaica in the next 2 years and definitely going to buy a house in Brasil when i get out of school, because i love that place like crazy.

Jul 31, 2002
and anyways, i been here as long as anyone. i remember sweatin roloc and mike to make a board for the females and they wouldn't, so as soon as Vamps bought it i was lobbying him and i made the name SSS Sista side of the Sic, and was first co-moderator with "bombsac" dunno if she around, but back then there was only like 5 of us females on here, including zagg.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
chiligrrl said:
lol. hmm, justifying my qualifications to offer wisdom.. ok grown ass woman 32 years old. grew up on the central coast, Watsonville and Santa Cruz kicked it in San Jo a lot when i was a teen. Been through a lot of crazy shit, visited hospitals and prisons a lot. really not trying to prove my street credentials anymore, that's so far behind me now, but i done lots of crazy shit, loved fearlessly, survived heartbreak, went from high school drop out to PhD student. Sacrificed the comfort of home and homies to provide a better life for my son by leaving Cali at 25 and moving to bumfuck washignton where i started from scratch. apparently i did good, coz i finished my AA and moved again to go to a university, where i just graduated with a BA in history and minors in Africana Studies and Chicano Studies, and now got into and offered funding for 2 PhD programs, which ain't that easy. So i will hopefully be getting my PhD the same year my son graduates from high school and his college education will be easy and automatic. I changed the legacy for my kids through sacrifice, perseverance, and hard work. I study the history of slavery in other countries and compare it to the United States' own legacy left by slavery. I get to travel for school and truly study the history and culture of other countries, not just stay in hotels and be part of the oppressive capitalist machine. I am an active MEChistA. I speak Spanish and Portuguese. I plan to visit the Bahamas, Panama and Jamaica in the next 2 years and definitely going to buy a house in Brasil when i get out of school, because i love that place like crazy.
Are you planning on visiting Cartegena, Colombia? It was one of the primary centers of slave trade in the Americas.

Here's a link to a paper with good info (it's in Spanish): http://anacronica.univalle.edu.co/esclavitud,_cimarrones_y_palenques.htm