RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.
That is one of the most fucked up things I have ever heard.

Would you rather have your dick sewn to your forehead or be a transsexual?

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.
Seriously? this is what you think about? conundrums like this?

I don't want to be either and I'm quite sure my family will not be wiped off the earth if I'm not a fag or a rapist - so it's really not something I think about or worry about.

The funny part about your whole idea is that if people were forced to make the choice we would be a society of anarchist rapists and fags....

It would be like and X-Rated version of Escape From NY.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Seriously? this is what you think about? conundrums like this?

I don't want to be either and I'm quite sure my family will not be wiped off the earth if I'm not a fag or a rapist - so it's really not something I think about or worry about.

The funny part about your whole idea is that if people were forced to make the choice we would be a society of anarchist rapists and fags....

It would be like and X-Rated version of Escape From NY.
I POSTED A QUESTION. CAN YOU ANSWER IT? AND DON'T ASSUME SHIT. THAT'S WHY I gAVE THE SCENARIO.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^ew

And it is weird how replying to this thread magically summons EDJ.

ACTUALLY IF YOU gO TO YOUR SETTINgS AND YOU CHOOSE THAT WHATEVER POST YOU REPLY gETS E-MAILED TO YOU, THEN IT WILL. SOME OF US DO LIVE IN THE INTERNET SAVY gENERATION. BTW, AS OLD FASHION AND "MAgICAL" AS IT MAY SEEM TO YOU, YOU WOULD THINK THAT YOU LIVE BAK IN MEDIEVAL TIMES. DON'T TRY TO SINK ME IN A LAKE LIKE THEY DID THE ACCUSED "WITCHES".