THE PLEIADIAN AGENDA By BARBARA HAND CLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
BOOK OVERVIEW By Mr Ceza

A new cosmology for the age of light. Barbara Hand Clow's book The Pleiadian Agenda goes where no book has gone before. This book is not for the beginner. Speaking primarily through Satya, a Pleiadian goddess, she reveals the timing of the critical leap in evolution at the end of the Mayan Calender.

This coming Age of Light is the entry of our solar system into the Photon Band and the Age of Aquarius. She reveals many secrets all from the Pleiadian point of view. Channeling conscious's such as Anu, Lucifer, Tzolkin and others.

The info contained in these pages truly comes from the Cosmos. Here is what Anubis said about now: "I, Anubis, am here to tell you exactly what is going on. Christ manifested at Zero Point in history to evolve humanity into empathy-the highest vibration of the Age of Pisces. Empathy opens humans to spiritual access, and Christ came as a model of the nine-dimensional human, which is what you all will become during the Age of Aquarius." Anubis goes on to tell more of the true story behind Jesus. So if you think you're ready to read all about the drama of the cosmos then pick up the book and amaze yourself with this knowledge.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I know all about this shit and I believe in UFO's and Aliens and all that but this shit is just weird.

These people pretend like they channel aliens or are alien mediums.... If you smoke a blunt and actually watch them "channel" their alien friends it's fucking hilarious.

I enjoy paranormal stuff - especially stuff related to aliens but these people are just goofy fucks who are psychotic in every sense of the word. They belong in a rubber room.

I'm not going to say they don't believe what they believe but they are insane that is for sure.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Our belief system has us stuck in False Realities. I've broken out of those, have you? It boils down to those in the knowing and those that don't believe. Like they said at the end of the old G.I.Joe cartoons "and knowing is half the battle." Yes sir!

Consciousness is eternal, so channeling one is possible. We, our brain is like a transmitter, it picks up frequencies. Why can't someone pick up on someone's personal frequency, especially since these beings are not physical like we know it.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Our belief system has us stuck in False Realities. I've broken out of those, have you? It boils down to those in the knowing and those that don't believe. Like they said at the end of the old G.I.Joe cartoons "and knowing is half the battle." Yes sir!

Consciousness is eternal, so channeling one is possible. We, our brain is like a transmitter, it picks up frequencies. Why can't someone pick up on someone's personal frequency, especially since these beings are not physical like we know it.
Libertarianism taught me all that.... Not aliens...

This should be basic human knowledge.

I'm not picking up on any alien frequency - I'm teaching human logic - which is put down the video games and turn your TV off and read a book or learn something.

Only a person with limited intelligence would argue against that (not saying you) but anyone who would put up an argument against it.

I'd rather read a book than watch TV or read an interesting article or whatever..... Sure I like some TV shows but I watch, but most of them are online when I want to. I'm not that lame or conceited, however I think there should be standards..... When your typical US Citizen cant name the Ten Civil Liberties of the Bill of Rights you have a fucking problem (and that is just an example).

IMO, just my opinion I suppose - people can do what they like, I'm just trying to help and I'm sure those who disagree with me feel the same.