Osama Bin Ladin = Dead?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think it's far-fetched to think that the government would plant someone like him to keep the conspiracy crowd walking in the complete wrong direction because let's be honest, a lot of "conspiracy theorists" are just as big of sheep as the people they claim to know more than.

I'm not saying he's never right, or that everything he says can be debunked, but damn a dog can't fart without him claiming the global elite have taken one more step toward global domination. A big grain of salt should be taken with anything the dude says.

Nov 13, 2004
You guys clearly haven't listened to the whole interview. Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik served under neath 4 presidents and has a very substantial background.

In the interview he said he was willing to testify in front of a jury on how a top general told him 911 was an inside job.

Yes, Alex Jones can go off on the far end at times, but the interview is not about him, as matter a fact he barely did any talking for once in the interview besides in the first video.

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik spills a lot in this interview and he might be marked because of it.

Listen to the whole 7 part series.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJ...22/xj0pM5FoYbs

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You guys clearly haven't listened to the whole interview. Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik served under neath 4 presidents and has a very substantial background.

In the interview he said he was willing to testify in front of a jury on how a top general told him 911 was an inside job.

Yes, Alex Jones can go off on the far end at times, but the interview is not about him, as matter a fact he barely did any talking for once in the interview besides in the first video.

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik spills a lot in this interview and he might be marked because of it.

Listen to the whole 7 part series.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJ...22/xj0pM5FoYbs
like i said, i don't discount everything he says, i just take it all with a grain of salt. its the dudes that take his word as gospel i sit back and laugh at.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
If alex jones was so in the know about the global elite then why hasn't he been killed off yet? Dude is a plant aimed to confuse.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jones is a Zionist stooge. As for Pieczenik, I've heard of the guy once before the link was posted. I listened to the link and some of the stuff he was saying was the same thing I was saying in the other thread.

As far as killing someone off, once they are out there they are out there. You kill them off and the backlash will hurt you as it gives credit to what the person was saying all along.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I was thinking about that yesterday in regards to there not being a bunker. If that place was built in 2005 for the sole purpose of hiding OBL, I would have thought there would at least be an underground bunker and I would even go further and would imagine it would have an underground tunnel that leads to out side the compound (for quick escape!). Doesn't make sense to me how OBL could suddenly be so sloppy.
I think its pretty obvious. He knew he was being hid by someone (be that bush or whoever)...and he got sold out. Plain and simple.

Jan 9, 2009
From Navy Friends = It didn't go down like we were told ............ They knew he was there for months .
thats pretty fucking obvious.
thats been reported. its common knowledge at this point.

the cia safe house monitored bin laden for months.
it was the cia who cracked the courier.
they even built a replica of his complex for the seals to train in.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jones is a Zionist stooge. As for Pieczenik, I've heard of the guy once before the link was posted. I listened to the link and some of the stuff he was saying was the same thing I was saying in the other thread.

As far as killing someone off, once they are out there they are out there. You kill them off and the backlash will hurt you as it gives credit to what the person was saying all along.
A straight up assassination yes.. An "accident" no. Wether it be a car/plane crash, "natural causes" or whatever.. Cover ups happen on a regular basis. The government has the ability to do basically whatever they want to do towards you.. It's just a matter of how they spin it. They could label you a traitor, and legally execute you (very very rare, yet still possible).. Or very least bring up some trumped up charges and stick you in prison for the rest of your life, giving you "diesel therapy" where your bounced around the federal prison system for as long as they want, no one not even family will ever be able to contact you, you have no privelages, can't write or receive mail, no phone calls.. You get moved so much n so often, your constantly in intake units/pods, n they have hundreds n hundreds of facilities across the country so there's an un limited supply of places.... Point being, wether its legally or not, they can bury you for ever of they choose to.