BLONDES TO BECOME EXTINCT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
there saying on the news that blonde people are gonna be extinct in the future...its hard to believe all them rednekkk kkk people yelling that white power bullshit were right about something..
  1. Natural Blondes To Become Extinct
    Blondes To Evolve Into Brunettes, Redheads
    They say 'blondes have more fun,' but new research says their days are numbered.

Blonde hair occurs naturally only in people whose genealogy is from Northern Europe. The gene that causes blonde hair must be present in both parents.

According to the World Health Organization, there are now too few people who carry the gene for it to survive. Scientists expect natural blondes will be extinct within 200 years.

However, dermatologist Johnathan Rees doesn't think the future for blond hair is so dramatic.

"In the near future, although the number of blondes might drop a little, I wouldn't expect it to die out unless having blond hair posed a dreadful disadvantage, but I am unaware of blond hair being a dreadful disadvantage."

Scientists say blondes will survive longest in Scandinavia where they are most concentrated, and expect the last true blond to hail from Finland.
    [/list=1]

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
there saying on the news that blonde people are gonna be extinct in the future...its hard to believe all them rednekkk kkk people yelling that white power bullshit were right about something..
  1. Natural Blondes To Become Extinct
    Blondes To Evolve Into Brunettes, Redheads
    They say 'blondes have more fun,' but new research says their days are numbered.

Blonde hair occurs naturally only in people whose genealogy is from Northern Europe. The gene that causes blonde hair must be present in both parents.

According to the World Health Organization, there are now too few people who carry the gene for it to survive. Scientists expect natural blondes will be extinct within 200 years.

However, dermatologist Johnathan Rees doesn't think the future for blond hair is so dramatic.

"In the near future, although the number of blondes might drop a little, I wouldn't expect it to die out unless having blond hair posed a dreadful disadvantage, but I am unaware of blond hair being a dreadful disadvantage."

Scientists say blondes will survive longest in Scandinavia where they are most concentrated, and expect the last true blond to hail from Finland.
You do realize genes right?

You do understand that a couple that both have brown hair and brown eyes can have a child with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Genetics are very complicated....

Yes I know the racists wish blonde hair and blue eyes would go extinct but they cant just wish away genes...