666 is not the "Mark of the Beast"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
I think is very refreshing to back, and I hope what I have to say resonates within yourself as many of you uncover the ultimate truth that awaits in an innate state. First, I find it very amusing to see the mark associated with an equilateral triangle, as I never heard the representation of 666 presented as such, so thank you Still Hustlin. Also, I agree with the comment you made concerning the number 6 according to Supreme mathematics, as well as the number representing manipulation. In my own opinion, 666 represents imperfection, and is associated with man made creations. I found it very intriguing that in 1 Kings 10, directly after the story of King Soloman's encounter with Queen Sheeba is a verse that clearly says the priests gave him 666 talents of gold yearly brought by merchants and traders. Hmmm...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Christians is in quotation marks for the so-called Christians. The Christian Bible speaks of the chosen as 144,000, 12,000 each from the 12 tribes. There are nearly 2.2 billion that claim to be aka so-called.

Let's not turn this into a Christianity thread, though, for the sake of responding to your statements-let me further explain.

The reality is, and I think most of our generation understands this, is that man tarnished and manipulated the B.I.B.L.E. and other religious texts as well. The OP explains one example of this, by allowing the "church" to falsify the meaning of 666.

Now, I get you may or may not be interested in math and science. That is the intent of this thread, to shed light on the importance of 666 in those areas, and how the "church" has tarnished the importance of the number in the real world applicability.

Its not the believers that created the lie, but it is the believers that continue to give power to the perpetuation of the lie by not forcing the church to correct the lies. These people happen to be the same Christians who expect our corrupt political system and politicians to be held accountable when they lie (irony).

If you are a Christian, a Muslim, A Buddhist, or whatever, its okay in my book. I am in agreement with your COEXIST belief.

My point in bringing up Christians was they believe in 666 aka the holy trinity, and don't even realize it, that's the power of manipulation.
the whole 144000 is a long topic in itself. A lot of people get hung up on that and stop reading after they read that, like there are only going to be 144,000 people allowed in heaven according to the Bible, yet the very next paragraph says...

Praise from the Great Crowd

9 After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white robes and held palm branches in their hands. 10 And they were shouting with a great roar,

“Salvation comes from our God who sits on the throne
and from the Lamb!”

The Beast out of the Earth

11 Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. He had two horns like those of a lamb, but he spoke with the voice of a dragon. 12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast. And he required all the earth and its people to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down to earth from the sky while everyone was watching. 14 And with all the miracles he was allowed to perform on behalf of the first beast, he deceived all the people who belong to this world. He ordered the people to make a great statue of the first beast, who was fatally wounded and then came back to life. 15 He was then permitted to give life to this statue so that it could speak. Then the statue of the beast commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.

16 He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. 17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. 18 Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[c] His number is 666.[d]

[d] some manuscripts read 616**
The number isn't important. I've also heard it explained that the devil sees upside down and backwards, so it would actually be 999 to satan. Does that really even matter though?