4 Blood moons theory

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
This is not a thread trying to push a view or anything on anyone, but I've just recently heard about this and it's likely to gain some traction as time passes in these next 2 years. At the very least, I thought these were pretty interesting reads.

1 article explaining why they think this will be a pivotal time in the middle east and the world.
The Coming Blood Moons

Another article claiming to debunk the theory
BPT – The Blood Moon Theory Debunked and More : Bible Prophecy Talk – Prophecy News and Videos from a Prewrath Rapture Perspective

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Yes there is importance in these 4 Blood Moons. The powers that be are following an agenda that always stems from the heavens(outer space, the etherworld). Hence horoscopes, they are true in many ways.

Dec 25, 2003
The siccness site is black and grey.

Black and grey = absence of color and the midpoint between all and no color.

Think about it - what is between zero and the middle?

The number 1.

1 times 9 is 9.

9 divided by 9 is 1.

What other number can you multiply by 1 and get the same number? Also what other number can you divide by itself and get 1? ONLY NINE.

Also on the old Siccness site before "they" took it down there was a line of code that said

<// end
//end
//rick ross iluminati BMW>

So there is the Rick Ross connection.

Also Rick Ross' beard has been known to be very jealous. Jealousy = anger. Anger = rage. Rage = The government doing a controlled demolition of the WTC.

So from the Siccness you see the real roots of 9/11.

Thank you for another great thread in the gathering of minds.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
This is not a thread trying to push a view or anything on anyone, but I've just recently heard about this and it's likely to gain some traction as time passes in these next 2 years. At the very least, I thought these were pretty interesting reads.

1 article explaining why they think this will be a pivotal time in the middle east and the world.
The Coming Blood Moons

Another article claiming to debunk the theory
BPT – The Blood Moon Theory Debunked and More : Bible Prophecy Talk – Prophecy News and Videos from a Prewrath Rapture Perspective
Well in the mid-east, well in many parts of the world they still believe in odd superstitions.

It wasn't very long ago that people er western culture actually believed in witches......

I'm about 99.9% sure I will not be turning into a vampire, and I'm 99.9% sure I wont even notice the blood moons. Besides, blood moons are nothing more than a light reflection off the moon anyways. So if we're going to use this logic than that means astrology is a legitimate science if we all turn into vampires.

It was certainly a cool read tho.