WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
oh ok.........thats why im glad for what i have.....i dont think i could live in some place like that.......but we got places out here in bakersfield thats worse that that........

Apr 26, 2002
i rep my fuccin self. tank tha drunk fuckin bastard...i respect anyone reppin something....whether it be your set or your self
cuz with all these bitch mades nowadays i respectin anyone puttin in work and actually layin it down

respect to the faces that deserve it...u know who u are

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Rip Rida

Crazy Locc said:
Lakewood Hustler Crip 47 Blocc

RIP Lamar
......SAME LAMAR GOT SHOT IN HIZ FASE BY HIS TRANSFORMIN PODNA KRIS?D-LOCO FRUM LAKEWOOD BEAT THA CASE IN OLYMPIA?THAT LAMAR FRUM LAKEWOOD?D-LOCO IS MY NIG,LAKEWOOD DONT EVEN EXIST IN THA JOINT THO,THEY RIDE WITH THA HILL.YOUR HOOD IS LUCKY I STARTED RAPPIN,THATS 4 SHO.........E.I.P. KETCHUP RU,FREE DOOBIE RU!

Apr 25, 2002
KRAZY LOK---

U WAS IN IMU @ SHELTON WITH SOME DARK ASS GLASSES ON GETIN PUNKED BY T-BONE FRUM S.B.C.?PLEASE TELL ME THAT AINT U,IF SO U WAZ CLAIMIN H.T.C.,NOT LAKEWOOD.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: KRAZY LOK---

A-WAX said:
U WAS IN IMU @ SHELTON WITH SOME DARK ASS GLASSES ON GETIN PUNKED BY T-BONE FRUM S.B.C.?PLEASE TELL ME THAT AINT U,IF SO U WAZ CLAIMIN H.T.C.,NOT LAKEWOOD.
how long ago were u in shelton homie? cuz a few of my folks did time there

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I remember that spot Moe....that place was fucced up for real...I stay in the Mission District outta San Francisco..got folks on all sides...at the moment i'm all about the books, that's what i'm bangin

May 10, 2002
@weird cats

if you aint bang'n why post that your not bang'n who give's a fucc!!!!!!

you know where im from

THE N-GANG

STOCCTON TOWNHOMES NSGC YOUNG 44 GEE 209

THAT MAD AZZ
NORTH SIDE GANGSTA CARIP GANG